WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox

WhiteHatBox Affiliate System Introduction

ReplyThanks 2014/04/03 08:27:59 24 2

1. The basic idea of the Whitehatbox Affiliate System is similar to all other affiliate platforms: we give you an affiliate link, then you promote the link and your affiliate cookies will be saved in visitor’s browser. After the visitor buys the product, you will get commission.

2. However there are some big differences in the WhiteHatBox affiliate system, the differences make your promotion extremely easy and let you make much more money!

3. Usually when you want to promote a product, you just get its affiliate link, which will directly visit the sale page of the product. After people buy the product, you get the commission. Of course, the Whitehatbox Affiliate System can do this too. The different is that WhiteHatBox is not only an affiliate system, but it is also a community to discuss the use of software, publish software updates and release new software etc. You can also get an affiliate link for every page of the Whitehatbox website, then you can promote the page affiliate link. After people visit the page through your affiliate link, your cookies will be saved and you will receive commission if the visitor buys any Whitehatbox product later. (The cookies will be saved for 6 months).

4. All Whitehatbox products use the same affiliate system, so whatever page or product of the Whitehatbox site you promote, you will also get commission if people buy any other products.

5. The are many free softwares on the Whitehatbox platform, so you can just recommend the free softwares to your friends or to users by using your affiliate link, and then if they buy other paid softwares, you will get commission.

6. WhiteHatBox saves your details as the recommenders of the people you refer if he/she registers an account at Whitehatbox. You will receive significant benefits as a recommender, because every time the people you refer log in to Whitehatbox, your cookies' time duration will be extended to another 3 months ( normal page or product affiliate links just save your cookies for 6 months). So basically, if you are a recommender of someone, you will always get commission on whatever products he/she buys at Whitehatbox in the future.

7. There are some pages and free products at Whitehatbox, that need a Whitehatbox account in order to visit or use them, so if you promote those pages or products it will be easy for you to become recommenders, because people will have to download and install Whitehatbox in order to use them.

8. You can't be yourself affiliate, if you use yourself affiliate link to buy the software, will not get paid. And we only begin to pay the commission after you generate the second sale for same software (Once the second sale is generated, the first sale commission will be paid together and the future sales commission will be paid on time without any delay). We set this to avoid someone to buy software using himself's affiliate link, because a real affiliate will never only sell 1 copy.

FAQ:

1. How much commissions I can earn?

Every software has its own commission rate (usually it is 50%), for example if the software price is $100, and the commission rate is 50%, then you make $50 for every sale you generate.

2. When will I get earned commissions?

We pay on the 20th of every month for all commission earned in the previous month.

3. How will I get paid?

We will send your commission directly to your PayPal account.

4. Do you provide any sales statistic to affiliates?

We certainly do. The WhiteHatBox Affiliate Platform has a very powerful statistics system, you can not only track all your sales and transactions, but also analyze your conversion rates, page views, visitor's refunds, etc. Click here to check more details.

5. Will I earn commission if someone visits my page or product affiliate link; closes down the computer, then later opens the computer and buys a product using the Whitehatbox affiliate system?

Yes!

6. Will I earn commission if someone visits my product affiliate link and buys some other products using the Whitehatbox affiliate system?

Yes!

7. Will get commission if I am the recommender of someone to Whitehatbox, and she/he buys a product using the Whitehatbox affiliate system?

Yes!

8. How does the WhiteHatBox Affiliate System save and use the cookies ?

The WhiteHatBox Affiliate System saves two types of cookies, one is a software affiliate cookie, the other is a recommender cookie. Software affiliate cookies form a collection, every software has its own cookie to save the affiliate cookie. Recommender Cookies have only one value to save the recommender's affiliate cookie. It goes like this:

Recommender A's affiliate cookies

[software1, A’s affiliate cookie]

[software2, B’s affiliate cookie]

[software3, C’s affiliate cookie]

[software4, B’s affiliate cookie]

If user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then the recommender cookie will be written as A’s affiliate cookies, and product X’s cookies will be set to A’s affiliate cookie too. The old recommender cookie and product X’cookies will be overwritten.

If user M visits A’s affiliate link, then the recommender cookie will be written as A’s affiliate cookies. The old recommender cookie will be overwritten.

If A is the recommender of M already, and M logs in or browses to the Whitehatbox platform, then the recommender cookie will be written as A’s affiliate cookies. The old recommender cookie will be overwritten.

When a new user registers a Whitehatbox account, the affiliate in the recommender cookie will be saved as the recommender of the new user.

When user M buys product X, if there are affiliate cookies of product X, then the affiliate in product X’s cookies will get the commission. If there is no affiliate cookie of product X, then the affiliate in the recommender cookie will get the commission.

The software cookies will be saved 6 months from the time of writing, and the recommender cookie will be saved 3 months from the time of writing.

Here are some examples:

Who will get commission if user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then later M visits B’s affiliate link of product X, finally M buys product X ?

B will get commission.

Who will get commission if user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then later visits B’s affiliate link of product Z, finally buying product X ?

A will get commission.

Who will get commission if user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then later visits B’s affiliate link of product Z, finally M buys product Y and there is no affiliate cookie in product Y’s cookie ?

B will get commission.

Who will get commission if user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then later M visits the B’s page /affiliate link) or (B is the recommender of M), finally M buys product X ?

A will get commission. (If M buys the product after A’s cookies have expired for example after 6 months, then B will get the commission.)

Who will get commission if user M visits A’s affiliate link of product X, then later M visits B’s page /affiliate link or B is the recommender of M, finally M buys product Z and there is no affiliate cookie in Product Z’s cookie ?

B will get commission.

Let's ROCK!
nuevavida
2014/04/25 15:14:15
Hi I am interested in promoting tweet attacks pro and cant set it up on my system.... dont know where to get the url for that software
WhiteHatBox
2014/04/26 06:19:14
TweetAttacksPro is not added into whitehatbox affiliate system now. But it will be added in next week :)
Let's ROCK!
selalubersyukur8
2014/05/07 12:02:52
where i can fine my paypal email..
WhiteHatBox
2014/05/08 10:36:03
2 # nuevavida 4/25/2014 3:14:15 PM
Hi I am interested in promoting tweet attacks pro and cant set it up on my system.... dont know where to get the url for that software

TweetAttacksPro affiliate system is ready, please check >>

http://www.whitehatbox.com/Agents/ProductAffiliates?code=VgtdnRzt7r4=

Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/05/08 10:37:19
4 # selalubersyukur8 5/7/2014 12:02:52 PM
where i can fine my paypal email..

fill your paypal email ?

check this post please >>

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=303

Let's ROCK!
ohans
2014/05/29 04:02:20
i will sell TweetAttacksProIII Pro Unlimit Accounts - Subscription and after 3 day's the client buys TweetAttacksProIII Pro Unlimit Accounts will i get there for also commission
WhiteHatBox
2014/05/29 20:43:34
7 # ohans 5/29/2014 4:02:20 AM
i will sell TweetAttacksProIII Pro Unlimit Accounts - Subscription and after 3 day's the client buys TweetAttacksProIII Pro Unlimit Accounts will i get there for also commission

Yes, you will still get commission.

All Whitehatbox products use the same affiliate system, so whatever page or product of the Whitehatbox site you promote, you will also get commission if people buy any other products.

Let's ROCK!
chris olenik
2014/07/21 20:30:34
need help binding my proxy's in tweet pro 3
WhiteHatBox
2014/08/21 20:17:14
10 # arafinshaon 8/19/2014 11:32:14 AM

TweetAttacksPro is a scam affiliate program... they didn't pay me before.. everybody should stay away from it.. i can show the proof ifanyone want :)

We always pay the commission on time, please send me more details about the problem you got, I will solve it for you.

Let's ROCK!
VerifyCode
Advanced Option