WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
DarrellK92

X-Spinner Free Version Can't Use Protect Word Function

ReplyThanks 2015/01/02 04:54:58 0 0
I am trying to use X-Spinner Free with GSA Search Engine Ranker so I can submit some spun articles for backlinks to my real estate investing website. Every time I try to put in the data according to the video, I get the above message in the test area of X-Spinner and in the edit setting to use a spinner in GSA. Hope I'm explaining it right, Can someone help me out with this?
We build mobile apps for your business
WhiteHatBox
2015/01/03 06:08:10

Like the message says, you can't use protect word function in the free version.

If you want that function, just buy the paid version. Or disable the protect word function.

Let's ROCK!
DarrellK92
2015/01/04 19:15:58
There's no protected word function on a .txt file. I opened a note pad and typed out a 300 word article unwrapped and copied it from there into X-Spinner. A note pad is what was shown in the video during the demo of X-Spinner. So that's what I did and was going to do anyway. Most of my content is on notepad so nothing like this is suppose to happen. And I hope what Sunboyasucks is saying is not true. The software API is nice if it really works and I don't have to worry about duplicate content and posting myself and spending money on other automated software.
WhiteHatBox
2015/01/04 22:55:31

@Drrellk92, like I said, the free version can't use the protect word function. There is a protect word option in x-spinner, but the free version can't enable it. I am sure the paid version will work with the protect words. If you want this function, have to buy a paid version.

About that unhappy user, what I can say is that we are a legal software company, develop and sell internet marketing software over 6 years. We always try our best to help our users, but I do understand there is still very few unhappy customer for different reason (Most of time, it is not our fault in fact, I shouldn't say that, but I have to). That people is spamming our forum, so we have deleted all his spam post, but still save one topic for him to solve the problem.

And we have free version for almost all software, so the users can judge by themselves before buy. So I think you can also judge by yourself after you use our software.

Let's ROCK!
DarrellK92
2015/01/05 00:21:36

Well with all of what you just said, then what the heck can you do with the free version if one of your functions that allow for a test won't let you. and the only way to use it's full function is to buy it. Naw I'm good, because with all the other stuff out there, your at least able to use Everything for a short period of time.

In what way am I to use the free version then and why do I have to do what your saying to make a decision to buy, whats going to make me buy Anything, is to see it work right out the box with no restrictions and in this case, it's not happening so for that reason, I'm out and won't be buying this software, I was sold on the auto spin feature with GSA.

Vincent
2015/01/07 14:36:23

As WHB says Darrell, we have been here 6 years, and have developed a good reputation over that time. Like all of our software, if you buy it, and it doesn't do what it is supposed to do, we will either fix it or refund in full, and you can be assured that one of those two events will happen. We are confident that there is enough functionality in the free version to enable users to decide whether to buy or not.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option