WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
discuzx

Video Demo

ReplyThanks 2017/12/29 15:38:52 0 0

Hi,

this software is powerful and its feature is really attractive for me. Yet I wish to have a Video Demo before I make an order.....

Aprilcaicai
2018/01/02 11:36:42

I am sorry friend.

We are working on creating the tutorial, please wait for the news.

What task did you need please? i will create a sample for you, so you can use it directly.

coups de cœur de Mathilde
2018/01/30 02:31:54
I also buy and after ... I do not know how to use it and after I fall on this site. what ???? not a tutorial anything !!! but it's serious how to use more I'm french to take the 68usd everyone was there! so how do we do now? I would like to get back my competitor's subscriber, by subscribing to them? in fact I bought this software to increase my subscribers. I would also like to follow unfollow. or go to the account of my fellow go follow all the people who have commented on the video of my competitor
I also buy and after ... I do not know how to use it and after I fall on this site. what ???? not a tutorial anything !!! but it's serious how to use more I'm french to take the 68usd everyone was there! so how do we do now? I would like to get back my competitor's subscriber, by subscribing to them? in fact I bought this software to increase my subscribers. I would also like to follow unfollow. or go to the account of my fellow go follow all the people who have commented on the video of my competitor
Aprilcaicai
2018/01/30 11:38:12

Don't worry.

We will release the tutorial asap. Please wait for the news.

I am sorry. Extract other channel's subscriber is a new function in FollowingLike. I already added it to our work list. If the programmer can add it in the future, they will release the update asap.

Now you can subscribe others channel.

Could you tell me how you follow others in YouTube? I am sorry, i do not find this function. Thank you

coups de cœur de Mathilde
2018/02/02 05:49:17
i dont module : like, suscribe, comment
Aprilcaicai
2018/02/02 11:03:14

Thank you.

I will create this sample tasks (like, subscribe, comment) for you. Moment please

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option