WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
sysdemo

Sitemap Generator

ReplyThanks 2014/03/26 22:44:19 0 0
n Enter your full url plus some optional parameters inside the form below.

n Press ‘Generate Sitemap’ button and wait before site is totally crawled.

n You will get the sitemap file and put it in to the domain root folder of your site.

n Go to your Search engines Webmaster account and put your sitemap URL.

XML Sitemap Generator

This tool simplifies the procedure of generating an XML sitemap of your website, which may be used to make the most of valuable tools including Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.

No coding experience required!

Simply enter your site URL, make your selection from the selection of custom parameters, and begin the tool. It might take a few times, however when the tool has done it’s job you may be taken up to the sitemap information where you can view the amount of pages, broken hyperlinks, XML file content material.

It’s essential that you get the XML sitemap document then place it in to the domain root folder of your web site. Then you can add your sitemap URL in your Search engines Webmaster account.

Please let us know that if you want more functions in this small software, we will listen your suggestion and add them :)

sad'--asd
natthanit
2019/03/16 06:48:42
ONLINETUBE.NET
vistahealth
2019/03/19 09:31:15
i dont see tools being updated very often
Aprilcaicai
2019/03/19 19:16:28
Which tools did you need to update please? Is there any problem for it please?
cmwkings333
2019/05/16 14:31:20

For more functionality, it would be great if you could add various options to omit certain expressions or strings. This would be very helpful.

I am having a problem with some domain names not working at all. The error message is "Invalid Domain Name" for any domain or URL with a hyphen in it.

Thanks

cmwkings33
Aprilcaicai
2019/05/17 15:18:49
Are you using the free software mentioned in this post please?

Very thanks for reporting this to us, i will arrange our programmer to check asap, please wait for the update.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option